Saturday, November 7, 2009

From the Attic: A better L1: Secret of Bone Hill

Len Lakofka's L1-The Secret of Bone Hill was another one of my favorite modules. It was because it was solid adventure that was generic enough to be adapted for a variety of campaigns by dressing it up differently.



I thought the map of Restenford was crap. So I fixed it. This an example of my handdrawn town map style


The Map Key corresponds to that of Restenford in L1. You can download the module from WoTC here. You can see by the map where I placed in my Wilderlands. The town of Bernost in the northwest corner of Map 1 (old)/Map 5 (new).

Hope you find this useful if you ever run L1.

2 comments:

Aaron E. Steele said...

My FLGS has a copy of L1 and I1. I keep trying to decide which one to buy, which may be decided for me, if someone else picks up one or both before I make up my mind!

The Happy Whisk said...

Bone Hill was always one of my favorites. Good story with a small touch of intrigue in the background.