Sunday, December 13, 2009

Original Style cover for the Majestic Wilderlands

Two days ago I released a PDF to allow people to print an original style cover for their PDF. Several have requested the ability to order a print copy with that cover. With the internet being the way it is this is not a problem to issue.

One thing tho is that the PDF is black on white. And I don't think that what people were expecting. Luckily I own the three original booklet (the box sadly trashed many years ago). One of them has a very clean back cover with no text or graphics. So I scanned that in and used it as a background texture.

I used my photo printer to see how it looked and it looked very nice. Since I printed the first cover and it matched the proof copy from Lulu I figure that it would be OK to release it now.

Supplement VI: the Majestic Wilderlands (with original style cover) $12.


7 comments:

squidman said...

this is a sick cover!!!

Chris Creel said...

I believe he means, that copy of the Majestic Wilderlands looks so good it's sick. It provides a sense of disgust to those of us of lesser talent.

Timeshadows said...

Cool. :)

Robert Saint John said...

Aww, man! I just bought the one with the original cover two days ago!

Robert Conley said...

Sorry here at the home base everybody was overwhelmingly for the color cover. I had the original style from early revisions so decided "Why not throw it up there."

Then everybody going "Oh I want that in print form." Next time I do a product that has nostalgia appeal I will have both version up at the same time.

Robert Saint John said...

No need to apologize! Besides, if I really like MW, I'll probably be passing my copy onto some kids in Ohio that I just turned on to S&W, and pick it up the OS cover. Maybe. Because I do like the color version as well.

ze bulette said...

I have to admit that I was wavering, having spent a lot of money on gaming stuff lately, but this cover sealed the deal! :)