Friday, July 16, 2010

Holy Cow I made the ballot of the Ennies.

Thanks to everybody who voted me into the ballot for best publisher for the Ennies. Especially to my friend Tim of Gothridge Manor who seem to got the ball rolling.

Be sure to vote for James Raggi's Grinding Gear for Best Adventure. And also give consideration to

Goblinoid Games, Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Mythmere Games, and Pied Piper Publishing while voting for best publisher.

http://www.ennie-awards.com/voting/ballot.asp

Again thanks folks. I plan on having the Majestic Wilderlands and some other products in next year Ennies. So next time you have more to vote on.

5 comments:

Zachary Houghton said...

Congrats, Rob! I plugged voting for you and a few other publishers at my site:

http://www.rpgblog2.com/2010/07/ennies-voting-has-begun-and-what-to-do.html

Anthony N. Emmel said...

Chello!

I voted! And this is as good a time to tell you that I got "Majestic Wilderlands" (with the "classic" cover) in last week and enjoyed it! I am more of a "race as class" fellow myself, but the rogue class will enhance my game! :)

Anthony N. Emmel said...

Which I should add, means I have to do halfling burglers. :)

Gothridge Manor said...

Congrats Rob! Well done sir.

JB said...

Good luck, man!