Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More Majestic Wilderlands Reviews

The Escapists reviews the Majestic Wilderlands here as well as James Raggi's excellent Lamentations of the Flame Princess.


Tim Shorts said...

Nice review.

Sean said...

Definitely enjoyed the review; it caused me to pull my copy out again & peruse it for things to add to my recently started Wilderlands C&C campaign. Thanks from a customer for a great product.

DrDucker said...

Which PDF gets you a bigger cut, the Lulu one or the RPGNow one?

Rob Conley said...

4.41 for Lulu
4.55 for RPGNow

Hope that helps. I consider it a wash. RPGNow has more tools to manage your products and customer base. Frankly I recommend going with both. But if your PDF is exclusive with RPGNow you get a better break.

DrDucker said...

Ah, you misunderstood; I intend on buying one, and since it's $7 regardless for me, I was looking for what gets you the most.

But it's good to know about the options, should I ever get anything towards a publishable state. So thank you for that.

Rob Conley said...

Ah I see, Get the one on RPGNow, it been updated with errata and has a few extras.