Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I wish everyone and their families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

A special thanks to all my customers and kind words that people gave me throughout the year.

While not as productive as I hoped to be I do have several project nearing completion so there will be more.

Finally I want to say a special thanks to my wife Kelly Anne for being supportive of my efforts. It been a good year for being creative for her as her hair accessory business is moving along nicely.

To the New Year I am looking forward to seeing what everybody comes up and excited that the OSR is still growing.


adeptgamer said...

Merry Christmas to you my friend!!!

Akrasia said...

Happy Festivus and 2011!

The Happy Whisk said...

Happy Holidays Roberto.