Sunday, October 9, 2011

Erie Days of Old School Gaming 2011

Erie Days of Gaming will be held at the Avalon Hotel in Erie PA from Friday October 21st to Sunday the 23rd. I will be running two events on Saturday a Swords & Wizardry event and a Traveller event
Night's Bride Coven, Saturday at 1:00 pm
An Original Edition Dungeons & Dragon adventure for 3 to 6 players. All materials are provided
Deep in the forest a coven of warlocks weave their foul plans. Will the party end their reign of vile evil or become their next victim.
Drive to Focaline, Saturday at 6:00 pm
A Traveller adventure for 3 to 6 players. All materials are provided. Focaline is a backwater world of the Imperium noted for the raising of groats and cattle. The export of meat, and hides is a major part of the economy and the various ranchers are always looking for an edge. At the last minute an important cargo of breeding stock being delivered to Focaline was bumped from a major shipping line. Now the intrepid crew of the Semper Fi are hired to make this important delivery.
I hope to see some of you there.

6 comments:

Greyhawk Grognard said...

Alas! That's the same weekend as our annual Halloween party. Have fun!

jasons said...

I'm definitely in for Traveller...and your other game if all goes according to my entirely selfish plans!

Robert Conley said...

Sure I will be glad too, I have a kindle if the format makes a difference.

My email is
robert s conley at bat in the attic .com

anarchist said...

Thanks! I've sent you a kindle file.

AcroRay said...

Oh, I wish I could be there to play your TRAVELLER session!

Robert Conley said...

:D brings back memories.